COVID19 Community response
Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead is working with local charities and other partners to provide a community response for those who don’t have support and need advice or practical help. This is not an alternative to the NHS or social services.
For COVID-19 health advice visit: www.111.nhs.uk
- In an event someone is unwell you need to follow government guidelines, stay indoors and call 111.
- If you suspect you have COVID and need to be tested call 119.
- If you suspect or have been informed there is an outbreak you need to call 01628 683820.
If you would like to volunteer, please email : [email protected].
If you are vulnerable/shielded or need support call 0203 5148117 during opening hours:
- Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm
COVID-19 : Care provider support
In response to the pandemic, The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead continues to work closely with all partners across the Frimley Integrated Care System, including Berkshire Care Association, to support providers of social care to deliver the best possible care to the Borough’s residents both in care homes and in the community.
Other useful resources
- Citizen Advice Maidenhead - 01628 674842
- Universal Credit helpline - 0800 328 5644
- Concerned about the safety of an adult - 01628 683744 (out of hours 01344 786543)
- Concerned about the safety of a child - 01628 683100 (out of hours 01344 786543)
- Samaritans – 116 123
- Domestic Abuse Stops Here (DASH) Charity 01753 549865 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)
Mental health and wellbeing
- Kooth - Free, safe and anonymous online support for young people
- Helping you to stay well - Frimley health care
- How to help someone struggling with their mental health
- LGBT Foundation
- Mental Health (You tube video)
- Mental health and wellbeing (Berkshire healthcare)
- Mental health and wellbeing : Adults (East Berkshire NHS CCG)
- Business support helpline
- Department for Education
- Providing unpaid care
- Public Health England