Oakley Green Cemetery
- Oakley Green Cemetery, Maidenhead Road, Windsor SL4 5UJ
- Opening times
8am every day until half an hour after sunset or 4.30pm, whichever is the later.
- Layout, features and facilities
It is set out as a lawn cemetery with inter-denominational plots and different religions being buried side by side.
- Oakley Green offers burials in both single and double plots. Double plots are side by side.
- Plots are leased for a period of 50 years. Additional 10 year extentions can be purchased
- Cremated remains may be placed in cremation plots, the garden of remembrance or in the columbarium*.
- Graves are turfed over and maintained as lawn.
- Bearing in mind the need for personal tributes, an area of 18 inches from the headstone can be planted out.
- Oakley Green has a small chapel where services can be held with up to 24 people in attendance.
*Oakley Green is the only one of our cemeteries to offer a columbarium, a wall with chambers for the interment of up to two caskets of ashes. Chambers are available to lease for a 10-year period .
Oakley Green Cemetery is a new cemetery in a rural peaceful setting on the outskirts of Windsor which came into operation in July 1998.