- Alexandra Gardens
Charges with effect from 9 April 2018
Charges apply Monday - Sunday between 9am-Midnight (including Bank Holidays)
- Up to 1 hour - £1.40 (£0.50 with an Advantage Card)
- 1 to 2 hours - £2.80 (£1.00 with an Advantage Card)
- 2 to 3 hours - £4.20 (£1.50 with an Advantage Card)
- 3 to 4 hours - £6.00
- 4 to 5 hours - £9,00
- Over 5 hours - £12.00
- Evening (7pm-Midnight) - £2.00 (Free with an Advantage Card)
- Midnight to 9am - Free
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
- Season tickets
With effect from 9 April 2018
- 3 months - £310.00
- 6 months - £600.00
- 12 months - £1250.00
- It can take up to 10 working days for the permit to be received.
- Parking cannot commence until the permit is received.
- Renewal letters are no longer sent.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds can be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- During the horse show or other events you may have to park in other Royal Borough car parks except River Street.
- Other information
With effect from 1 January 2018 no reminder letters will be sent out. It will be up to the Season Ticket holder to renew their permit in good time ( Allow 10 days for processing)
- This is a pay and display surface car park with 198 spaces.
- The Motorcycle bays are free for motorcycles.
- There are 3 designated disabled bays. Although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- Discounts are available on parking for up to 3 hours for advantage cardholders. They can also use their card to obtain free evening parking from the machine.
- Advantage card discount is not available if you use the Pay by Mobile service.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
- Landmarks nearby