- Alexandra Gardens
Charges apply Monday - Sunday between 9am-Midnight (including Bank Holidays)
- Up to 1 hour - £1.60
- 1 to 2 hours - £3.20
- 2 to 3 hours - £5.00
- 3 to 4 hours - £7.00
- 4 to 5 hours - £10.50
- Over 5 hours - £13.00
- Evening (6pm-Midnight) - £2.00
- Midnight to 9am - Free
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by Parkmobile
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
Parkmobile Location Number: 7555
- Season tickets
Charges with effect from Monday 6th April
- 3 Months - £370.00
- 6 Months - £735.00
- 12 Months - £1450.00
Parking should not commence until a valid permit is clearly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle. In the meantime while you await your permit to arrive the Council expects you to find alternative parking or pay for parking as per charges advertised on the Pay and Display machines.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds may be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- During the horse show or other events you may have to park in other Royal Borough car parks except River Street.
- Other information
- This is a pay and display surface car park with 198 spaces.
- The Motorcycle bays are free for motorcycles.
- There are 3 designated disabled bays. Although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
- Landmarks nearby