- Alma Road
Charges apply Monday - Sunday between 9am-Midnight (including Bank holidays)
- Up to 1 hour - £1.60 (£0.50 with an Advantage Card)
- 1 to 2 hours - £3.20 (£1.00 with an Advantage Card)
- 2 to 3 hours - £5.00 (£1.50 with an Advantage Card)
- 3 to 4 hours - £7.00 (£6.00 with an Advantage Card)
- 4 to 5 hours - £10.50 (£9.00 with an Advantage Card)
- Over 5 hours - £13.00 (£12.00 with an Advantage Card)
- Evening (6pm-Midnight) - £2.00 (Free with an Advantage Card)
- Midnight to 9am - Free
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by Parkmobile
Yo can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
Parkmobile Location Number: 7554
- Season tickets
- 3 months - £360.00
- 6 months - £710.00
- 12 months - £1400.00
- It can take up to 14 working days for the permit to be received.
- Parking cannot commence until the permit is received.
- Renewal letters are no longer sent.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds can be made on any remaining whole months on return of the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- During the horse show or other events you may have to park in other Royal Borough car parks except River Street.
- Other information
With effect from 1 January 2018 no reminder letters will be sent out. It will be up to the Season Ticket holder to renew their permit in good time ( Allow 14 days for processing).
- This is a Pay and Display surface car park with 130 spaces.
- There is 1 designated disabled bay. Although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- Discounts are available on parking for up to 3 hours for advantage cardholders. They can also use their card to obtain free evening parking from the machine.
- Advantage Card discount is not available if you use the Parkmobile service.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
- Landmarks nearby