- Coach Park
Charges apply Monday - Sunday between 9am-6pm (Incl Bank Holidays)
- Up to 1 hour - £11.00
- Up to 4 hours - £22.00 (£18.50 Advance Purchase Ticket)
- All Day - £33.00 (£26.00 Advance Purchase Ticket)
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by Parkmobile
To make an application please complete the online form:
These tickets come in the form of a Scratchcard, which will need to be validated by scratching off the relevant boxes. They may be used for any date - but can only be used once. It is not possible to pre-book a space and the purchase of an advance ticket does not guarantee a space.
Please note: that the application of an advanced purchase ticket does not allow parking until the permit is received by yourself. Please allow 10 working days for this/ these to arrive when making your application. Refunds can not be made once paid.
Parking can be made on the day by cash/ card or Parkmobile- but this will be at the full rate.
Please be aware it is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the correct location and registration numbers are quoted when parking as if this is not entered correctly it will result in a penalty charge notice.
Please ensure payment is made before you leave the car park.
- Other information
- This is a pay and display surface parking area for coaches only with 74 spaces.
- Entry is allowed up to 6.30pm but exit is allowed at any time.
- Advantage card discounts not available in this car park.
- Windsor Horse Show - the Coach Park will be open for the duration of this event but we are not able to pre-book spaces or sell tickets solely for this event as we are not able to guarantee the availability of a space.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.