Christmas and New Year 2019-2020
Coach park information about cars parking in the coach park over the Christmas and New Year period.
- Coach Park
Charges apply Monday - Sunday between 9am-6pm (Incl Bank Holidays)
- Up to 1 hour - £11.00
- Up to 4 hours - £22.00 (£18.50 Advance Purchase Ticket)
- All Day - £33.00 (£26.00 Advance Purchase Ticket)
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by Parkmobile
To make an application please complete the online form:
These tickets come in the form of a Scratchcard, which will need to be validated by scratching off the relevant boxes. They may be used for any date - but can only be used once. It is not possible to pre-book a space and the purchase of an advance ticket does not guarantee a space.
Please note: that the application of an advanced purchase ticket does not allow parking until the permit is received by yourself. Please allow 10 working days for this/ these to arrive when making your application. Refunds can not be made once paid.
Parking can be made on the day by cash/ card or Parkmobile- but this will be at the full rate.
- Other information
- This is a pay and display surface parking area for coaches only with 74 spaces.
- Entry is allowed up to 6.30pm but exit is allowed at any time.
- Advantage card discounts not available in this car park.
- Windsor Horse Show - the Coach Park will be open for the duration of this event but we are not able to pre-book spaces or sell tickets solely for this event as we are not able to guarantee the availability of a space.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.