- Eton Court
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by Parkmobile
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
Parkmobile Location Number: 7573
Charges apply Mon-Sun between 9am-7pm (Incl Bank Holidays)
- Up to 1 hour - £1.60
- 1 to 2 hours - £3.10
- 2 to 3 hours - £4.50
- 3 to 4 hours - £8.00
- 4 to 5 hours - £9.00
- Over 5 hours - £11.00
- 7pm-9am - Free
- Season tickets
THERE IS CURRENTLY NO AVAILABILITY FOR NEW SEASON TICKETS
Renewals are still being accepted.
Charges with effect from Monday 6th April
- 3 Months - £310.00
- 6 Months - £610.00
- 12 Months - £1215.00
Parking should not commence until a valid permit is clearly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle. In the meantime while you await your permit to arrive the Council expects you to find alternative parking or pay for parking as per charges advertised on the Pay and Display machines.
- Refunds may be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets maybe charged.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Other information
- This is a pay and display surface car park with 42 spaces.
- There is 1 designated disabled bay. Although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
- NEW BUSINESS / SEASON TICKET PERMITS CURRENTLY NOT BEING ACCEPTED
- Landmarks nearby
- Eton College