- Hines Meadow
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by Parkmobile
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
Please be aware it is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the correct location and registration numbers are quoted when parking as if this is not entered correctly it will result in a penalty charge notice.
Please ensure payment is made before you leave the car park.
Parkmobile Location Number: 7566
Charges apply Mon - Sat between 9am-Midnight
- Up to 1 hour - £1.10
- 1 to 2 hours - £2.20
- 2 to 3 hours - £3.40
- 3 to 4 hours - £5.20
- 4 to 5 hours - £5.90
- Over 5 hours - £9.50
- Evening (6pm-Midnight) - £2.00
- Sundays and Bank Holidays - Free
- Season tickets
THERE IS CURRENTLY NO AVAILABILITY FOR NEW SEASON TICKETS
Renewals are still being accepted.
Charges with effect from Monday 6th April
- 3 Months - £270.00
- 6 Months - £530.00
- 12 Months - £1035.00
Parking should not commence until a valid permit is clearly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle. In the meantime while you await your permit to arrive the Council expects you to find alternative parking or pay for parking as per charges advertised on the Pay and Display machines.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds may be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- Permits do not guarantee a parking place
- Other information
- This is a pay and display multi-storey car park with 1280 spaces.
- Level 6 is restricted to specific Season Tickets as notified.
- Height restriction is 1.9 metres.
- The Motorcycle bays are free for motorcycles.
- There are 34 designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- The car park is split into Long Stay (Purple) and Short Stay (Orange) areas. Please note the signage in the area you park.
- Short Stay areas levels 3 and 4 there is a maximum stay of three hours with no return within one hour.
- There are 44 CCTV cameras in operation throughout the car park.
- Entrance is from St Cloud Way (A4) ONLY.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
- Electric vehicle charge points
We have electric vehicle charge points in this car park, for more informtion about them, please see our charge points webpage.
- Landmarks nearby
- Sainsburys, Providence Place.