- Hines Meadow
Charges apply Mon - Sat between 9am-Midnight
- Up to 1 hour - £1.00 (£0.60 with Advantage Card)
- 1 to 2 hours - £1.80 (£1.20 with Advantage Card)
- 2 to 3 hours - £2.50 (£1.90 with Advantage Card)
- 3 to 4 hours - £3.50
- 4 to 5 hours - £4.00
- Over 5 hours - £6.00
- Evening (7pm-Midnight) - £1.50 (Free with Advantage Card)
- Midnight to 9am - Free
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
- Season tickets
We cannot currently accept new applications for Season Tickets as the car park is oversubscribed.
We are not currently maintaining a waiting list.
- Other information
- This is a pay and display multi-storey car park with 1280 spaces.
- Level 6 is restricted to specific Season Tickets as notified.
- Height restriction is 1.9 metres.
- The Motorcycle bays are free for motorcycles.
- There are 34 designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- The car park is split into Long Stay (Purple) and Short Stay (Orange) areas. Please note the signage in the area you park.
- Short Stay areas levels 3 and 4 there is a maximum stay of three hours with no return within one hour.
- Discounts are available on parking for up to three hours for advantage cardholders. They can also use their card to obtain free evening parking from the machine.
- Advantage card discount not available if you use the Pay by Mobile service.
- Please note that the Red Bays on the Lower Ground Floor are for Sybase / SAP users only.
- There are 44 CCTV cameras in operation throughout the car park.
- Entrance is from St Cloud Way (A4).
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
- Landmarks nearby
- Sainsburys, Providence Place.