- Hines Meadow
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
Parkmobile Location Number: 7566
Charges apply Mon - Sat between 9am-Midnight
- Up to 1 hour - £1.10 (£0.60 with Advantage Card)
- 1 to 2 hours - £2.20 (£1.20 with Advantage Card)
- 2 to 3 hours - £3.40 (£1.90 with Advantage Card)
- 3 to 4 hours - £5.20 (£3.50 with Advantage Card)
- 4 to 5 hours - £5.90 (£4.00 with Advantage Card)
- Over 5 hours - £9.50 (£7.00 with Advantage Card)
- Evening (6pm-Midnight) - £2.00 (Free with Advantage Card)
- Midnight to 9am - Free
- Sundays and Bank Holidays - Free
- Season tickets
THERE IS CURRENTLY NO AVAILABILITY FOR NEW SEASON TICKETS
Renewals are still being accepted.
- 3 months - £260.00
- 6 months - £510.00
- 12 months - £1000.00
- It can take up to 14 working days for the permit to be received.
- Parking cannot commence until the permit is received.
- Renewal letters are no longer sent.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds can be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- Permits do not guarantee a parking place
- Other information
FROM 9TH SEPTEMBER TO 6TH DECEMBER 2019 THE CROWN LANE EXIT WILL BE CLOSED FOR CARS AND PEDESTRIANS
- This is a pay and display multi-storey car park with 1280 spaces.
- Level 6 is restricted to specific Season Tickets as notified.
- Height restriction is 1.9 metres.
- The Motorcycle bays are free for motorcycles.
- There are 34 designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- The car park is split into Long Stay (Purple) and Short Stay (Orange) areas. Please note the signage in the area you park.
- Short Stay areas levels 3 and 4 there is a maximum stay of three hours with no return within one hour.
- Discounts are available on parking for up to three hours for advantage cardholders. They can also use their card to obtain free evening parking from the machine.
- Advantage Card discount is not available if you use the Parkmobile service.
- There are 44 CCTV cameras in operation throughout the car park.
- Entrance is from St Cloud Way (A4) ONLY.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
- Electric vehicle charge points
We have electric vehicle charge points in this car park, for more informtion about them, please see our charge points webpage.
- Landmarks nearby
- Sainsburys, Providence Place.