Charges apply Mon - Sat between 9am-Midnight
- Up to 1 hour - £1.00 (£0.60 with Advantage Card)
- 1 to 2 hours - £1.80 (£1.20 with Advantage Card)
- 2 to 3 hours - £2.50 (£1.90 with Advantage Card)
- 3 to 4 hours - £3.50
- 4 to 5 hours - £4.00
- Over 5 hours - £6.00
- Evening (7pm-Midnight) - £1.50 (Free with Advantage Card)
- Midnight to 9am - Free
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
We cannot currently accept new applications for Season Tickets as the car park is oversubscribed.
We are not currently maintaining a waiting list.
Renew your season ticket
- This is a pay and display multi-storey car park with 1280 spaces.
- Level 6 is restricted to specific Season Tickets as notified.
- Height restriction is 1.9 metres.
- The Motorcycle bays are free for motorcycles.
- There are 34 designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- The car park is split into Long Stay (Purple) and Short Stay (Orange) areas. Please note the signage in the area you park.
- Short Stay areas levels 3 and 4 there is a maximum stay of three hours with no return within one hour.
- Discounts are available on parking for up to three hours for advantage cardholders. They can also use their card to obtain free evening parking from the machine.
- Advantage card discount not available if you use the Pay by Mobile service.
- Please note that the Red Bays on the Lower Ground Floor are for Sybase / SAP users only.
- There are 44 CCTV cameras in operation throughout the car park.
- Entrance is from St Cloud Way (A4).
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
Sainsburys, Providence Place.