- Home Park
This car park is not usually available at weekends due to functions or events taking place in Home Park. Signs will indicate when the car park is not in use.
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
Parkmobile Location Number: 7558
NEW CHARGES - With Effect from 8th APRIL 2019
Charges apply Mon - Fri between 9am-4pm
- Up to 1 hour - £1.00 (£0.90 with Advantage Card )
- 1 to 2 hours - £2.00 (£1.80 with Advantage Card )
- 2 to 4 hours - £4.00 (£3.60with Advantage Card )
- Over 4 hours - £7.00 (£6.00 with Advantage Card )
- 4pm-9am - Free
- Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays - Free
- Park and ride service
A free Bus Service runs from this car park to the Guildhall every 15-20 minutes from 7am-9pm, Monday to Friday.
Stops: Castle Hill, Windsor Stop C
Fees: Pay and display charges apply for car park users.
- Season tickets
New charges with effect from 9 April 2018
- 3 months - £190.00
- 6 months - £380.00
- 12 months - £750.00
- It can take up to 14 working days for the permit to be received.
- Parking cannot commence until the permit is received.
- Renewal letters are no longer sent..
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds can be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- During the horse show or other events you may have to park in other Royal Borough car parks except River Street.
- Season Ticket holders can park in King Edward VII or Romney Lock car park at weekends.
NEW CHARGES - with effect from 8th APRIL 2019
- 3 months - £220.00
- 6 months - £430.00
- 12 months - £850.00
- Other information
- This is a Pay and Display surface car park with 181 spaces.
- There is 4 designated disabled bays. Although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- Advantage card discount is not available in this car park.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.