- Home Park
This car park is not usually available at weekends due to functions or events taking place in Home Park. Signs will indicate when the car park is not in use.
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by Parkmobile
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
Please be aware it is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the correct location and registration numbers are quoted when parking as if this is not entered correctly it will result in a penalty charge notice.
Please ensure payment is made before you leave the car park.
Parkmobile Location Number: 7558
Charges apply Mon - Fri between 9am-4pm
- Up to 1 hour - £1.00
- 1 to 2 hours - £2.00
- 2 to 4 hours - £4.00
- Over 4 hours - £7.00
- 4pm-9am - Free
- Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays - Free
- Park and ride service
A free Bus Service runs from this car park to the Guildhall every 15-20 minutes from 7am-9pm, Monday to Friday.
Stops: Castle Hill, Windsor Stop C
Fees: Pay and display charges apply for car park users.
- Season tickets
Charges with effect from Monday 6th April
- 3 Months - £225.00
- 6 Months - £445.00
- 12 Months - £880.00
Parking should not commence until a valid permit is clearly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle. In the meantime while you await your permit to arrive the Council expects you to find alternative parking or pay for parking as per charges advertised on the Pay and Display machines.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds may be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- During the horse show or other events you may have to park in other Royal Borough car parks except River Street.
- Season Ticket holders can park in King Edward VII or Romney Lock car park at weekends and Bank Holidays
- Other information
- This is a Pay and Display surface car park with 181 spaces.
- There is 4 designated disabled bays. Although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.