King Edward VII Hospital
- King Edward VII Hospital
St Leonards Road
Charges apply Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays between 9am-6pm
- Up to 2 hours - £1.00
- Up 4 hours - £2.00
- Over 4 hours - £5.00
- 6pm-9am - Free
- Other information
- This is a pay and display surface car park with 150 spaces.
- Pay by Mobile not available in this car park.
- Car park must be exited by 6am on a weekday morning.
- There are no designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.