- Meadow Lane
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by Parkmobile
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
Please be aware it is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the correct location and registration numbers are quoted when parking as if this is not entered correctly it will result in a penalty charge notice.
Please ensure payment is made before you leave the car park.
Parkmobile Location Number: 7574
Charges apply Mon-Sun between 9am-7pm (Incl Bank Holidays)
- Up to 1 hour - £1.60
- 1 to 2 hours - £3.10
- 2 to 3 hours - £4.50
- 3 to 4 hours - £8.00
- 4 to 5 hours - £9.00
- Over 5 hours - £11.00
- 7pm-9am - Free
- Season tickets
THERE IS CURRENTLY NO AVAILABILITY FOR NEW SEASON TICKETS
Renewals are still being accepted.
Charges with effect from Monday 6th April
- 3 Months - £310.00
- 6 Months - £610.00
- 12 Months - £1215.00
Parking should not commence until a valid permit is clearly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle. In the meantime while you await your permit to arrive the Council expects you to find alternative parking or pay for parking as per charges advertised on the Pay and Display machines.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds may be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets maybe charged.
- Other information
- This is a pay and display surface car park with 111 spaces.
- There are no designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
- WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT TAKING NEW REQUESTS FOR BUSINESS PERMITS
- Landmarks nearby
- Eton College