- Meadow Lane
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by Parkmobile
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
Please be aware it is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the correct location and registration numbers are quoted when parking as if this is not entered correctly it will result in a penalty charge notice.
Please ensure payment is made before you leave the car park.
Parkmobile Location Number: 7574
Charges apply Mon-Sun between 9am-7pm (Incl Bank Holidays)
- Up to 1 hour - £1.60 (£0.50 with Advantage Card)
- 1 to 2 hours - £3.10 (£1.00 with Advantage Card)
- 2 to 3 hours - £4.50 (£1.50 with Advantage Card)
- 3 to 4 hours - £8.00 (£7.00 with Advantage Card)
- 4 to 5 hours - £9.00 (£8.00 with Advantage Card)
- Over 5 hours - £11.00 (£10.00 with Advantage Card)
- 7pm-9am - Free
- Season tickets
THERE IS CURRENTLY NO AVAILABILITY FOR NEW SEASON TICKETS
Renewals are still being accepted.
- 3 months - £300.00
- 6 months - £590.00
- 12 months - £1175.00
- It can take up to 14 working days for the permit to be received.
- Parking cannot commence until the permit is received.
- Renewal letters are no longer sent.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds can be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets maybe charged.
- Other information
- This is a pay and display surface car park with 111 spaces.
- There are no designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- Discounts are available on parking for up to 3 hours for advantage cardholders.
- Advantage Card discount is not available if you use the Parkmobile service.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
- WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT TAKING NEW REQUESTS FOR BUSINESS PERMITS
- Landmarks nearby
- Eton College