Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by Parkmobile
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
Please be aware it is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the correct location and registration numbers are quoted when parking as if this is not entered correctly it will result in a penalty charge notice.
Please ensure payment is made before you leave the car park.
Parkmobile Location Number: 7589
Charges apply Monday - Saturday between 9am-Midnight
- Up to 30 minutes - £0.70
- Up to 1 hour - £1.30
- Up to 2 hours - £2.30
- Up to 3 hours - £3.60
- Up to 5 hourss - £9.50
- Over 5 hours - £13.50
- Evening (6pm-Midnight) - £2.00
- Midnight to 9am - Free
- Sundays and Bank Holidays - Free
- Season tickets
THERE IS CURRENTLY NO AVAILABILITY FOR NEW SEASON TICKETS
Renewals are still being accepted.
Charges with effect from Monday 6th April
- 1 Month - £155.00
- 3 Months - £450.00
- 6 Months - £895.00
- 12 Months - £1760.00
Parking should not commence until a valid permit is clearly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle. In the meantime while you await your permit to arrive the Council expects you to find alternative parking or pay for parking as per charges advertised on the Pay and Display machines.
Renew a permit
- You need to apply through the MiPermit website - follow the instructions on the website for a season ticket.
- This permit is a Virtual Permit and no paper permit will be issued.
- Any changes to your registration number must be amended on MiPermit account immediately
- Other information
- This is a long and short-stay, multi-storey car park with 734 spaces.
- Height restriction is 2.05 metres.
- There are 12 parent and child spaces.
- The motorcycle bays are free for motorcycles.
- There are 25 CCTV cameras in operation in this car park.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
- Landmarks nearby
- Nicholsons Shopping Centre