Charges with effect from 9 April 2018
Charges apply Mon - Sat between 9am-Midnight
- Up to 30 minutes - £0.60 (£0.30 with Advantage Card)
- Up to 1 hour - £1.10 (£0.60 with Advantage Card)
- Up to 2 hours - £2.10 (£1.20 with Advantage Card)
- Up to 3 hours - £3.10 (£1.60 with Advantage Card)
- Up to 4 hours - £4.10 (£2.00 with Advantage Card)
- Up to 5 hourss - £8.00
- Over 5 hours - £12.00
- Evening (7pm-Midnight) - £1.80 (Free with Advantage Card)
- Midnight to 9am - Free
- Sundays & Bank Holidays - Free
- Lost Chip Coins will be charged at the full daily rate ie £12.00 (A charge of 50% will be levied even if the token is found at a later date.
- Blue Badge holders will be required to register before their first visit, to ensure that they are eligible for free parking.
- Season tickets
Season Ticket Prices
New charges with effect from 9 April 2018
- 1 Month £140.00
- 3 Months £400.00
- 6 Months £775.00
- 12 Months £1550.00
- Renewal letters are no longer sent
- We can do refunds of any remaining whole months
- Parking is by camera and database
- Any changes to your registration number must be notified as soon as possible
- Please allow upto 14 days to allow the parking to be set up.
- Other information
- This is a long and short-stay, multi-storey car park with 734 spaces.
- Height restriction is 2.05 metres.
- There are 12 parent and child spaces.
- The motorcycle bays are free for motorcycles.
- Discounts are available on parking for up to 4 hours for advantage card holders and free for evening parking.
- Advantage card discount is not available if you use the Pay by Mobile service.
- There are 25 CCTV cameras in operation in this car park.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
- Pay by Mobile is not available in this car park.
- Landmarks nearby
- Nicholsons Shopping Centre