- Romney Lock
Romney Lock Road
With effect from Monday 6th April Advantage Card Discount will no longer be available.
Charges apply Mon-Sun between 9am-Midnight (Incl Bank Holidays)
- Up to 1 hour - £1.60. (£1.00 with Advantage Card )
- 1 to 2 hours - £2.90 (£2.00 with Advantage Card )
- 2 to 3 hours - £4.70 (£3.00 with Advantage Card )
- 3 to 4 hours - £6.50 (£5.50 with Advantage Card )
- 4 to 5 hours - £8.00 (£6.80 with Advantage Card )
- Over 5 hours - £9.30 (£8.00 with Advantage Card )
- Evening (6pm-Midnight) - £2.00 (Free with Advantage Card)
- Midnight to 9am - Free
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by Parkmobile
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
Please be aware it is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the correct location and registration numbers are quoted when parking as if this is not entered correctly it will result in a penalty charge notice.
Please ensure payment is made before you leave the car park.
Parkmobile Location Number: 7557
- Season tickets
- 3 months - £315.00
- 6 months - £620.00
- 12 months - £1225.00
Charges with effect from Monday 6th April
- 3 Months - £325.00
- 6 Months - £640.00
- 12 Months - £1265.00
Parking should not commence until a valid permit is clearly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle. In the meantime while you await your permit to arrive the Council expects you to find alternative parking or pay for parking as per charges advertised on the Pay and Display machines.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds may be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- During the horse show or other events you may have to park in other Royal Borough car parks except River Street.
- Other information
A Free Bus Service runs from Home Park car park (which is located at the rear of Romney Lock car park) to the Guildhall every 15-20 minutes from 7am-9pm, Monday to Friday.
- This is a pay and display surface car park with 94 spaces.
- There are no designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for freeproviding they display their valid disabled badge.
- Advantage Card discount is not available if you use the Parkmobile service.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.