- Romney Lock
Romney Lock Road
Charges with effect from 9 April 2018
Charges apply Mon-Sun between 9am-Midnight (Incl Bank Holidays)
- Up to 1 hour - £1.40 (£1.00 with Advantage Card )
- 1 to 2 hours - £2.50 (£2.00 with Advantage Card )
- 2 to 3 hours - £4.00 (£3.00 with Advantage Card )
- 3 to 4 hours - £5.50
- 4 to 5 hours - £6.80
- Over 5 hours - £8.00
- Evening (7pm-Midnight) - £2.00 (Free with Advantage Card)
- Midnight to 9am - Free
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
- Season tickets
New charges with effect from 9 April 2018
- 3 months - £270.00
- 6 months - £540.00
- 12 months - £1075.00
- It can take up to 14 working days for the permit to be received.
- Parking cannot commence until the permit is received.
- Renewal letters are no longer sent.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds can be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- During the horse show or other events you may have to park in other Royal Borough car parks except River Street.
- Other information
A Free Bus Service runs from Home Park car park (which is located at the rear of Romney Lock car park) to the Guildhall every 15-20 minutes from 7am-9pm, Monday to Friday.
- This is a pay and display surface car park with 94 spaces.
- There are no designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for freeproviding they display their valid disabled badge.
- Discounts are only available on Evening parking from the machine.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.