Due to the new restrictions put in place because of the #COVID19 outbreak Stafferton Way civic amenity site is now closed until further notice. Normal waste and recycling collections remain unaffected currently.
- Stafferton Way
Charges apply Monday - Saturday between 9am- Midnight
- Daily (9am-6pm) - £7.50
- Evening (6pm-Midnight) - £1.80
- Midnight to 9am - FREE
- Sundays / Bank Holidays - FREE
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by Parkmobile
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
Please be aware it is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the correct location and registration numbers are quoted when parking as if this is not entered correctly it will result in a penalty charge notice.
Please ensure payment is made before you leave the car park.
Parkmobile Location Number : 7567
- Season tickets
THERE IS CURRENTLY NO AVAILABILITY FOR NEW SEASON TICKETS
Renewals are still being accepted.
Charges with effect from Monday 6th April
- 3 Months - £270.00
- 6 Months - £530.00
- 12 Months - £1035.00
Parking should not commence until a valid permit is clearly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle. In the meantime while you await your permit to arrive the Council expects you to find alternative parking or pay for parking as per charges advertised on the Pay and Display machines.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds may be made on remaining whole months by returning the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- Permits do not guarantee a parking place
- Other information
- The car park is closed for entry at 6pm on Friday and Saturday evenings. You can still leave the car park after this time.
- This is a long stay pay and display multi-storey car park with 576 spaces.
- Height restriction is: 1.9 metres.
- The blue bays on the first 4 levels are for Season Ticket Holders only - if parking before 10am.
- There are 5 designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.
- Landmarks nearby
- Maidenhead Train Station