- The Avenue
Charges apply Mon - Sat between 9am-6pm
- Up to 1 hour - £1.00 (Free with Advantage Card)
- 1 to 2 hours - £1.50 (£0.50 with Advantage Card)
- 2 to 3 hours - £3.10 (£2.70 with Advantage Card)
- 3 to 4 hours - £4.00 (£3.40 with Advantage Card)
- Over 4 hours - £7.00 (£6.00 with Advantage Card)
- 6pm-9am - Free
- Sunday and Bank Holidays - Free
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
Parkmobile Location Number: 7572
- Season tickets
May be purchased for:
- 3 months - £220.00
- 6 months - £410.00
- 12 months - £800.00
- It can take up to 14 working days for the permit to be received.
- Parking cannot commence until the permit is received.
- Renewal letters are no longer sent.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds can be made on any remaining whole months on return of the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- Other information
- This is a pay and display surface car park with 113 spaces.
- Height restriction at entrance barrier - 1.9 metres.
- There are 3 designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- Discounts are available on parking for up to 2 hours for advantage cardholders.
- Advantage Card discount is not available if you use the Parkmobile service.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.