- The Avenue
Charges apply Mon - Sat between 9am-6pm
- Up to 1 hour - £1.00
- 1 to 2 hours - £1.50
- 2 to 3 hours - £3.10
- 3 to 4 hours - £4.00
- Over 4 hours - £7.00
- 6pm-9am - Free
- Sunday and Bank Holidays - Free
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by Parkmobile
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
Please be aware it is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the correct location and registration numbers are quoted when parking as if this is not entered correctly it will result in a penalty charge notice.
Please ensure payment is made before you leave the car park.
Parkmobile Location Number: 7572
- Season tickets
Charges with effect from Monday 6th April
- 3 Months - £225.00
- 6 Months - £425.00
- 12 Months - £830.00
Parking should not commence until a valid permit is clearly displayed in the windscreen of the vehicle. In the meantime while you await your permit to arrive the Council expects you to find alternative parking or pay for parking as per charges advertised on the Pay and Display machines.
- Permits can be in the company name or by registration number.
- Refunds may be made on any remaining whole months on return of the permit.
- Lost tickets may be charged.
- Other information
- This is a pay and display surface car park with 113 spaces.
- Height restriction at entrance barrier - 1.9 metres.
- There are 3 designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.