- Windsor Library
Charges apply Mon - Sat between 9am-Midnight
MAX STAY 2 HOURS
- Up to 30 minutes - £0.30
- Up to 1 hour - £2.50
- 1 to 2 hours - £5.00
- Evening (6pm-Midnight) - £1.80
- Midnight to 9am - Free
- Sundays and Bank Holidays - Free
Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or by Parkmobile
You can pay when you park or online at www.parkmobile.co.uk
Please be aware it is the drivers responsibility to ensure that the correct location and registration numbers are quoted when parking as if this is not entered correctly it will result in a penalty charge notice.
Please ensure payment is made before you leave the car park.
Parkmobile Location Number: 7551
- Other information
- This is a pay and display surface car park with 15 spaces.
- There are 7 designated disabled bays, although disabled badge holders can park in any bay for free providing they display their valid disabled badge.
- Please note that the maximum stay of 2 Hours also applies on a Sunday or Bank Holiday.
- Disabled badge holders must not park on the double yellow lines within the car park.
- Parking is not allowed at anytime (including evenings, bank holidays, weekends and when the library is closed) in the staff parking area.
- The car park is regularly patrolled until 9.30pm.