School waiting list position request
We maintain waiting lists for Community and Voluntary Controlled Schools in accordance with the oversubscription criteria published in our Admission Arrangements. Please read the admission guide for information about how to be placed on the waiting list.
- In-Year application waiting list positions for academic year 2016/2017 – Available all year round.
- Secondary school waiting list positions for entry in September 2017 – Available from Monday 3 April 2017.
- Primary School waiting list positions for entry in September 2017 – Available from Monday 22 May 2017.
Waiting lists are maintained until the end of the academic year for which you requested entry. If you would like your child to remain on a waiting list for the following academic year then you must reapply using an in-year transfer application form. The earliest you can do so is in June of each year for hopeful entry in the following September. For more information about how to apply please refer to our Guide to In-Year Admissions.
We will need the following information from you when requesting your child’s waiting list position:
- School name,
- Contact details of person who completed the original school preference form,
- Child's name and date of birth,
- Academic year of application.
This form can only be used to find out your child’s current position if you have already requested to be added to a list.