7. Download Supplementary Information Forms (SIF)
The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead is now delivering its school admissions service through Achieving for Children, a community interest company set up in partnership with the Royal Borough of Kingston and the London Borough of Richmond.
The Admissions Team is now operating a call back service only. Priority will be given to calls where the information is not available on the website or in the relevant guides.
If you have listed any of the following Academy or Voluntary Aided schools as on e or more of your preferences please contact schools directly or visit their website to complete a supplementary information form or to request further information.
Secondary Age Schools
- Altwood C of E School
- Holyport College
- St. Edward's Royal Free Ecumenical Middle School
- Trevelyan Middle School
Primary Age Schools
- Bisham CE Primary School
- Braywick Court School.
- Cheapside C of E Primary School.
- Clewer Green C of E First School.
- Cookham Dean C of E Aided Primary School.
- Holyport C of E (Aided) Primary School.
- Knowl Hill CE Primary School.
- St. Edmund Campion Catholic Primary School
- St. Edward's Catholic First School.
- St. Francis Catholic Primary School.
- St. Mary's Catholic Primary School.
- The Royal School (Crown Aided).
- Trinity St. Stephen C of E First School.
- White Waltham C of E Academy.
Confirmation of Church Attendance
If you have listed any of the following Voluntary Controlled Primary Schools as one or more of your preferences and you are applying on denominational grounds, then you must ensure that you have completed and signed the Confirmation of Church Attendance form in support of your child's application. Please email the form to us with your child's details in order for us to attach it to your application.
- All Saints CE Junior
- Boyne Hill CE Infant
- Braywood CE First
- Eton Porny CE First
- Eton Wick CE First
- Holy Trinity CE Primary (Cookham)
- The Queen Anne Royal CE First