2. Taking your complaint further

If you feel that the school has acted unreasonably in relation to your complaint you can write to the Department of Education (DfE).

If your complaint was in relation to any of the following exceptions, and you are unhappy with the outcome, you can ask us to become involved:

  • The national curriculum and how it is being applied,
  • Religious education and/or worship in the school,
  • The way you the school charges for extra things, such as school trips.