1. Resilience Drug and Alcohol Service
If you live in the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead and are experiencing problems with alcohol and/ or drugs, you can contact Resilience for a free and confidential service. Resilience offers a range of services which can help you to safely reduce or stop your alcohol and/or drug use.
Advice, information and a range of treatment options are available including:
- Access to detoxification
- Drop in sessions
- Harm reduction advice and support including:
- Needle exchange
- Testing and vaccinations
- Access to group work and other activities
- Training, employment, housing advice and referral
- Peer support
- Support for families and carers
Clients are usually seen in Maidenhead. There are also opportunities to be seen in Windsor and Ascot. To access the service or to find out more you can call the Resilience team direct, or you can ask your GP or any other agency to refer you to the service.