1. Making your complaint

You can make a complaint to us about what appears to be unauthorised building work or uses of land.

To make a complaint you will need to provide:

  • Details of the property in question,
  • Details of the owner / occupier (if known),
  • A summary of your complaint,
  • Up to three supporting photographs (if possible),
  • Your details.

We will keep your identity confidential and will not reveal it to the people you have complained about unless you want to give up your right to stay anonymous (for example, by agreeing to take part in court proceedings).

Make a complaint

We have a formal policy in relation to planning enforcement: Planning enforcement policy.