4. Developer and other pre-application charges
Before you make a planning application, we suggest you use our pre-application planning advice service. By using this service, you can check that your proposal is on the right lines before you submit a full application.
This will include a site visit and, where applicable, any comments made by internal consultees.
Pre-application advice is given in good faith and represents the case officer’s professional view of the information you have supplied at the time you have given it. The advice given will be as accurate as possible but does not determine the outcome of your application.
New proposed or replacement residential units
- 1 unit : £285.00
- 2-5 units : £550.00
- 6-9 units : £869.00
- 10-24 units : £1,166
- 25-49 units : £2,717
- 50-99 units : £5,690
- 100-149 units : £7,847
- 150+ units : £9,996
- Less than 200 sq. m. floorspace : £540.00
- 200-999 sq. m. floorspace : £1,006
- 1,000-1,999 sq. m. floorspace : £2,100
- 2,000-4,999 sq. m. floorspace : £3,314
- 5,000-9,999 sq. m. floorspace : £5,700
- 10,000+ sq. m. floorspace : £7,854
- Advice on Listed Buildings – internal alterations to single houses : £152.00
- Listed buildings – extensions where planning permission not required : £152.00
- Complex non-householder heritage advice : Please contact for quote.
- Pre application advice on advertisements : £152.00
- Telecommunications : £351.00
- Minerals extraction or waste disposal : Please contact for quote.
- Proposals that do not fall into any other categories : Please contact for quote.
- Attendance of officers at meetings which aren’t covered by a PPA/Pre-App : See chargeable rates
Fees for Parish Councils/Local Community Groups that directly relate to their normal functions will generally be charged at 50% of the relevant rate. (Local Community Group eligibility determined at the discretion of the Head of Planning).