1. Make a comment
If you would like us to take account of your views you can submit your comments to us online.
To make a comment you will need to:
- Know the application reference number,
- Provide us with your name, address and a method of contacting you.
Anonymous comments cannot be taken into consideration.
Comments can be made to either object to or support an application.
When making a decision we cannot take into account comments relating to:
- Issues covered by other legislation such as party-wall disputes and fire precautions,
- Boundary and access disputes,
- Loss of property value,
- Loss of a private view,
- Problems associated with the construction period, such as hours of building work, noise and dust,
- Legal restrictions and agreements such as covenants,
- The behaviour or financial motives of the person applying for planning permission.
We will also remove comments that are offensive or of a discriminatory nature.
Note that your comments will be a matter of public record and visible to anyone wishing to inspect the application.
Further information is available in our detailed guide to commenting on planning applications.