1. Transport and highways satisfaction survey
Share your thoughts
Councils across the UK are asking residents to tell them what they think of Transport and Highways services in their area, and we're one of those councils.
There are six independent surveys in total - we would appreciate if you can participate in one or all of them. The survey closes on Thursday 28 February 2019.
Each survey will only take a few minutes of your time.
Please share your views on:
- Highways maintenance.
- Public transport.
- Road safety.
- Tackling congestion.
- Walking and cycling.
Find out more about each category and submit your thoughts.
The answers you give will:
- help us to understand how you feel about our service,
- inform decisions about roads, cycling, bus services and public transport in the our borough.
You will remain anonymous by taking the survey online and the only details we ask are for demographic purposes such as your age range.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve only just moved to the area, or if you don’t pay council tax, we want to hear from a wide range of people.
You can take the survey in other formats such as:
- in another language,
- in large print.
To request a different format, or if you have other queries, contact Ipsos MORI:
- email: [email protected].
- telephone: 0808 238 5486 (leave a message with your phone number).