The information provided below which excludes schools and casual workers, reflects elements of the council's workforce profile as at June 2019:
- Employee numbers : 605 Headcount, 509.84
- Percentages of male and female employed: Female: 64.63% - 391; Male: 35.37% - 214.
- Percentage of employees with a disability: 3.97%
- Percentage of employees from the black, asian and minority ethnic communities: 14.71%.
- Percentage of female employees in the top 5% of earners : 53.33%.
- Sickness absence - Average days lost per head count (rolling year) : 5.06 days.