Make a complaint
Please make a complaint if you feel:
- We have done something wrong,
- Our standard of service is not as it should be.
To report a missed bin collection, please complete the missed bin online form.
To report a highway or street concern, please use our report it forms.
If you wish to provide more general feedback about how we can improve our services, or do not wish to receive a formal response, then please use our feedback form. For further details on our complaints policy, please see our complaints procedure and policy documents.
When making your complaint please provide as much information as possible:
- What we did wrong?
- When this happened?
- What should have happened in your opinion?
- What policy or procedure has not been followed?
- Why you believe it was not followed?
- How we can put it right?
- Any other outcomes you are wanting?
We will need your:
- Full name,
- Telephone number and
- Email address.
- In order to track your complaint please sign into your ‘My Account’ before completing the form.
- If you do not have a ‘My Account’ please register.
- You can proceed with your complaint without signing in or registering but will not be able to track the progress of your complaint online.
Alternatively you can:
- Telephone us on 01628 683857,
- Tweet us @RBWM - we may ask you to discuss with us in a direct message,
- Write to Complaints Team, Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, Town Hall, St Ives Road Maidenhead SL6 1RF,
- Visit us at Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead,
- Contact your local Councillor,
- Contact your Member of Parliament.
We will deal with your complaint fairly, appropriately, timely and within any statutory guidelines.
The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead is governed by the Local Government Ombudsman (LGO).