Executive Director - Communities
Andy Jeffs - Executive Director
- Library and Resident Services
- Community Enforcement and Protection
- Revenues and Benefits
Key tasks include:
- Lead the council in a manner that builds ownership and commitment, connects strategies to action, provides clear accountability, manages performance and delivers results.
- Provide leadership and management,, in collaboration with relevant parties, to ensure the council’s vision and annual priorities are realised.
- Actively pursue the engagement of residents and service users in service design, delivery, monitoring and evaluation.
- Use evidence based practice to transform services securing significant and sustained improvements for residents.
- Lead on joint arrangements with external agencies on strategic planning of joint initiatives.