The monitoring officer is a statutory appointment under Section 5 of the Local Government and Housing Act 1989. The monitoring officer cannot be the chief finance officer or the head of paid service.
- Monitoring and reviewing the council’s constitution: See Part 5A, para 7.2a.
- Dealing with member code of conduct complaints: See Part 7A. Information on the Members code of conduct, and decisions made.
- If you want to make a complaint about a councillors' behaviour or code of conduct, please see our make a complaint webpage.
- Maintaining and publishing the nembers’ register of interests: See Part 7A, Appendix A.
- Ensuring lawfulness and fairness in decision making: See Part 5A, para. 7.2b.
The monitoring officer is Mary Severin.
The deputy monitoring officer is Karen Shepherd, the council’s service lead - Governance.
Further information may be found by writing to:
The Monitoring Officer
c/o Democratic Services
Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
St Ives Road
Alternatively information can be obtained by emailing: [email protected].
Tel: 0118 974 6539 or 01628 796529.