General Election results 2019

The general election results have been declared.

Please see the election results page.

3. How to apply for a licence for civil ceremonies

Civil marriages and partnerships must take place in a permanent structure that is open to the public and non-religious in nature. This includes restaurants, hotels, museums, theatres, stately homes and civic halls. Marriages must take place in a designated 'ceremony room'.

For an informal discussion, or for further information, please call the Registration Service.

Please note there is a £25.00 charge for you if you change the name of the licence holder.