COVID19 : resident and business update

We will continue to keep residents and businesses updated about our community response hub, waste collections, and much more via our website and social media.

More information

1. Report anti-social behaviour

Antisocial behaviour is behaviour which causes, or is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to one or more people who are not in the same household as the perpetrator.

Examples of antisocial behaviour can include but are not limited to:

  • vandalism,
  • graffiti,
  • rowdy inconsiderate behaviour,
  • nuisance neighbours
  • fly-tipping, fly-posting,
  • dog related anti-social behaviour (ASB),
  • offensive and threatening behaviour,
  • Misuse of communal/public areas.

If the person or persons you are complaining about lives in a Housing Association Property you should call the Housing Association as they are responsible for addressing anti-social behaviour in their properties:

All other instances of anti-social behaviour can be reported to:

  • 01628 683800 during office hours or by emailing [email protected]
  • Thames Valley Police non-emergency number 101 outside office hours.

Noise complaints

Complaints about noise must be reported via our online form.

Following a complaint, if you feel that no one is dealing with persistent anti-social behaviour problems you are experiencing you can request a review of your case (also referred to as a "Community Trigger"). This can be done by telephone, email, or post.