1. Report anti-social behaviour
Anti-social behaviour is:
- noise/rowdy inconsiderate behaviour,
- nuisance neighbours,
- fly-tipping, fly-posting,
- dog fouling etc.
If the person or persons you are complaining about lives in a Housing Association Property you should call the Housing Association as they are responsible for addressing anti-social behaviour in their properties:
All other instances of anti-social behaviour can be reported to:
- 01628 683830 during office hours.
- Thames Valley Police non-emergency number 101 outside office hours.
Following a complaint, if you feel that no one is dealing with persistent anti-social behaviour problems you are experiencing you can request a review of your case (also referred to as a "Community Trigger"). This can be done by telephone, email, or post.