Trade waste disposal
We provide a disposal site for businesses to deposit waste at Stafferton Way, Maidenhead.
Note: We cannot accept oils, clinical or hazardous waste at this site.
Traders will be asked to visit the weighbridge where material will be weighed and charged for accordingly.
Open seven days a week:
- 7.30am and 6.30pm (1 April to 31 October)
- 7.30am and 4.30pm (1 November to 31 March)
- The site is closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day
The charges for this service are as follows and payment can only be made by either credit or debit card:
- Non hazardous waste £130 + VAT per tonne,
Minimum charge £65 + VAT up to 500kg.
- Green waste £70 + VAT per tonne,
Minimum charge £35 + VAT up to 500kg.
- Paper £22 + VAT per tonne,
Minimum charge £7 + VAT up to 300kg.
- Wood £90 + VAT per tonne,
Minimum charge £45 + VAT.
- Food waste £13 + VAT per tonne.
- Dry co-mingled recycling £80 + VAT per tonne.
Please note we do not directly provide any of the following services:
- Commercial waste collections,
- Trade bins,
- Special trade collections,
- Commercial clinical collection,
- Skip services.
When you visit the weighbridge, please note the following:
- You will need a current Waste Carriers Licence
- You will need to show a completed Waste Transfer Note (available from the Environment Agency)
- You will need to be wearing the correct PPE (high visibility vest, boots, hard hat, safety glasses and long trousers)
For further information call 01628 629637