Support for carers
See links and content below for information and support services for carers in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
Are you looking after someone?
Get the support you need with The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead’s Digital Resource for Carers hosted by Carers UK.
Resource includes : e-Learning modules, factsheets, interactive guides, personalised support, and information split into the following areas:
- Health and wellbeing, support for caring;
- Technology and caring, financial planning; working and caring.
- Access to all to the Carers UK care co-ordination App, Jointly.
- Young Adult Carers: an e-Learning resource for young adult carers now in adult services.
- Plus our own local information for carers.
Visit carersdigital.org and use our unique access code DGTL8874 to create an account for free.
Royal Borough Family Action is committed to making sure that caring is a positive experience for all their young carers between the ages of 5 - 18 years old.
There is no time limit to how long a family can access support from Family Action Young Carers, as long as there continues to be a support need for a caring role within the family.
- One to one support, referrals and signposting,
- Targeted group work, respite activities,
- Representation at meetings, training for professionals.
Contact us by email: [email protected] or telephone: 01628 626991.
Events, clubs and organisation public listing
You can view or add events, clubs and organisations to the listing and search by category, audience, keyword or by date. When the list appears you can select each tab to view specific listings, for example, Events, Activities, Clubs. There are some quick links below to specific categories, to view all, just click on Search the database link.Add a record