2. Borrowing and downloading items
To activate your card, sign it and read the library terms and conditions.
- You can borrow up to 30 items and also download up to 10 audiobooks and ebooks.
- If it's more convenient, you can return items to a different borough library.
- We encourage you to bring your membership card when using the library; however, items can be issued if you show proof of your identity/address. There is a charge to replace membership cards.
- You will need your membership card to use library computers and self service kiosks.
- Show your advantage card and we'll update your record; automatic discounts apply when you borrow certain items or use computers.