There are over 100 book groups in the Royal Borough. They meet in people's homes, in our libraries, in local coffee shops, pubs and restaurants. Talk is of characters, plots and themes.
You can set up your own book group, it's about getting together with other people and having fun, or come along to a library-based group, choose from best sellers, award winners and classics.
- access our Book Group collection of over 160 titles.
- take out, or book, 10 copies of the same title.
- plan ahead and choose the books you want to read.
- keep the books out for up to six weeks.
- find out about author events at libraries.
- get tips on setting up a group, selecting books and discussion questions.
- have free access to our library catalogue.
If you are interested in joining a book group, please contact us on 01628 796969.
Book group documents
Copies of the same book
Have you read a book that's stimulated a good discussion?
We're looking for sets of books, in good condition, to add to our book group list; other groups in the borough can then borrow and enjoy them.
If you would like to join or start a reading group in the Royal Borough, please email [email protected] (attention of Daniel Howick) for more information about how to do so.