In the museum at the Guildhall
The museum is open six days a week with a permanent themed display and also temporary displays on local history.
In Windsor library - The Story of Windsor
A wall display in the corridor on the first floor of Windsor library, SL4 1ER, traces the development of Windsor town over the last 1,000 years. It tracks the story of different monarchs and shows original Saxon settlement of Windlesora which is now Old Windsor, as well as the present town which circles Windsor Castle.
Smaller displays around the borough
- Windsor library - Tree Tales from the Great Park.
- Dedworth library - We Remember (The Victoria Cross).
- Maidenhead Town Hall - Objects In Focus.
- Maidenhead library - A Good Man, A Good Deed (Sir Nicholas Winton).
- Boyn Grove library - Collections Online - from February 2019.
- Cox Green library - WW1: Changing Lives (See also the exhibition in the museum).