1. Retail Health Checks and Surveys
Retail Health Checks are produced to monitor the performance, or health, of the main retail centres within the Royal Borough, namely Windsor, Maidenhead, Ascot and Sunningdale. The report is based on retail planning guidance. The topics and indicators covered are:
- Diversity of main town centre use;
- Retail outlet representation and intentions to change representation;
- Shopping rents;
- Proportion of vacant street level property;
- Commercial yields;
- Pedestrian flows (footfall);
- Customer and residents' views;
- Perception of safety and occurrence of crime;
- State of town centre environmental quality.
The most recent report is available to view and download below.