Apply for visitor voucher permits
Please note the changes from Wednesday 1 August 2018 to the Parking Visitor Voucher Scheme.
We aim to process the application within 10 working days.
- The new annual allowances for six and 24 hour permits are 25 of each.
- All vouchers will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Any existing vouchers issued before this date can be used until Tuesday 31 March 2020.
- Minimum order is 10 vouchers and then in multiples of five.
If you live in a resident permit zone you may be eligible for visitor vouchers that allow parking in a resident space for that zone.
Each household can apply for their 25 x 2 hour vouchers - "Free" annual allowance.
Thereafter there are a further two types of paid for vouchers available per household.
- 25 x 24 hour vouchers at £2.00 * per voucher.
- 25 x 6 hour vouchers at £1.00 * per voucher.
*Reduced rate of £0.50 per voucher if you are aged 60 or over - proof of age will be required on first application.
- Vouchers have a 12 month expiry date.
- Vouchers are only valid in the zone indicated on the voucher.
- Vouchers do not guarantee a parking space.
- Vouchers need to be validated and displayed clearly to avoid a Penalty Charge Notice.
- Alterations are not permitted.
- Proof of residency will be required on first application.