Apply for a contractor parking permit
Contractor permits are for residents who are having work done on their property and live within a resident parking zone.
The Contractor Permit is issued as a PDF within an e-mail. The permit needs to be printed off and displayed in the vehicle to avoid the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice.
- The property must be within a resident parking zone
- Contractor permits are only issued to the resident
- They are only valid for a maximum of 14 days and are non renewable
- A maximum of two contractor permits can be issued at any time
- Permits are also issued for fair usage
- If works are estimated to take longer than the 14 days you will need a parking dispensation