Apply for a contractor parking permit
Contractor permits are for residents who are having work done on their property and live within a resident parking zone.
- Two working days notice is required in order to issue a contractor permit,
- The property must be within a resident parking zone,
- Contractor permits are only issued to the resident,
- They are only valid for a maximum of 14 days and are non renewable,
- A maximum of two contractor permits can be issued at any time.
- Permits are also issued for fair usage.
- If works are estimated to take longer than the 14 days you will need a parking dispensation.