1. Suspended parking bays for residential moves
Parking suspension to facilitate a residential move:
Application can be made by a removal company or a resident. In order to make an application you have to fulfill the following requirements:
- A notice period of 21 days (this includes the 14 day period for display of the notices), is required to implement the suspension,
- If the application is made less than 21 days prior to suspension date you will be charged and notices will be placed on site, however suspension will not be enforced,
- The charge for a suspension is currently £20.00 per bay (5.5 metres) per day,
- Yellow suspension notices will be displayed on street, 14 days prior to the suspension starting date (subject to receipt of payment).