2. Suspended parking bays for utility companies, contractors and builders
This parking suspension will set a specific parking bay aside to facilitate works by utility companies, contractors, builders, to ensure that the bay remains empty for safety reasons etc. In order to make an application you have to fulfill the following requirements:
- A notice period of 21 days (this includes the 14 day period for display of the notices), is required to implement the suspension,
- If the application is made less than 21 days prior to suspension date you will be charged and notices will be placed on site, however suspension will not be enforced,
- The charge for a suspension is currently £909.00 (per 4 weeks). An invoice will be generated on receipt of a completed application form.
- Yellow suspension notices will be displayed on street, 14 days prior to the suspension starting date.
To apply for this type of parking suspension, please contact our Network Management Team at: