1. Definitive maps
Searchable maps can also be found with the council's interactive mapping service, alternatively please contact the Public Rights of Way team for more information.
Information about the council's promoted routes, including downloadable leaflets, can be found at the publications page.
- Map sheet 1: Area includes the far north of Hurley parish, including Hurley Lock
- Map sheet 2: Area includes the north of Bisham and west of Cookham parishes, including Cookham Dean, Bisham, Temple and Bisham-under-the-wood.
- Map sheet 3: Area includes the east of Cookham parish, including Cookham, Cookham Rise and Cock Marsh
- Map sheet 4: Area includes the extreme west of Hurley parish
- Map sheet 5: Area includes the majority of Hurley parish leading into Western edge of Bisham parish. Includes North Hurley, Hurley Bottom, Bisham, Warren Row, Ashley Hill and North of Knowl Hill.
- Map sheet 6: Area includes the south of Bisham and south-west of Cookham parishes and West Maidenhead. Includes Burchetts Green, Maidenhead Thicket, Pinkneys Green, Furze Platt and Highway.
- Map sheet 7: Area includes the east Maidenhead and south-east of Cookham parish. Includes Maidenhead Riverside and Widbrook Common.
- Map sheet 8: Area includes the south of Hurley and North of Waltham St. Lawrence and Shottesbrooke parishes. Includes Knowl Hill, Littlewick Green and Waltham St. Lawrence
- Map sheet 9: Area includes the White Waltham, Shottesbrooke and Cox Green parishes. Includes Shottesbrooke Park, White Waltham, Woodlands Park and Paley Street.
- Map sheet 10: Area includes the South Maidenhead and north-west of Bray parish. Includes Bray, Braywick, Holyport, Moneyrow Green, Stud Green and Fifield.
- Map sheet 11: Area includes the north-east of Bray and west of Eton parishes and north-west Windsor. Includes Eton Wick, Oakley Green, Dedworth and Clewer Village.
- Map sheet 12: Area includes the east of Eton and north-west of Datchet parishes, and north-west Windsor.
- Map sheet 13: Area includes the far east of Datchet and North Horton parishes. Includes the Queen Mother Reservoir.
- Map sheet 14: Area includes the south of Waltham St. Lawrence parish including West End and Shurlock Row.
- Map sheet 15: Area includes the far east of Waltham St. Lawrence, South Shottesbrooke, White Waltham and extreme south-west of Bray parishes. Includes Braywoodside.
- Map sheet 16: Area includes the south-central Bray parish
- Map sheet 17: Area includes the south-east Bray and extreme west of Old Windsor parishes. Includes Legoland and part of Windsor Great Park.
- Map sheet 18: Area includes Old Windsor town and part of Windsor Great Park
- Map sheet 19: Area includes the south of Horton and Wraysbury parishes.
- Map sheet 20: Area includes the far west of Sunninghill parish.
- Map sheet 21: Area includes the north of Sunninghill and Ascot parish, including part of Windsor Great Park and Ascot Racecourse.
- Map sheet 22: Area includes the far north of Sunningdale parish and part of Windsor Great Park.
- Map sheet 23: Area includes the far south of Wraysbury parish.
- Map sheet 24: Area includes the far west of Sunninghill parish.
- Map sheet 25: Area includes Sunningdale parish and south of Sunninghill and Ascot parish.
- Map sheet 26: Area includes the far east of Sunningdale parish.