New Online Resource
- New Oxford Shakespeare Fantastic new eResource for anyone interested in Shakespeare and his works. This unique online edition provides the perfect resource for the future of Shakespeare studies.
- Naxos Music Library Listen to more than 1.7 million songs from classical, jazz, folk, blues and world artists. Also contains a study area for music students. Simply enter your library card number to begin.
- Overdrive Free download of audiobooks and eBooks to your device. (Not available on any Kindle device except the Kindle Fire)
- RBDigital Free download of more than 130 eMagazines, including Auto Express, BBC Good Food, Cosmopolitan, The Economist, Grazia and many more, all available to download or to read online. To create a new account you’ll need to have your library card. You can also download our free RBDigital app to access on any device. If you experience any difficulties please contact the Helpdesk service at [email protected].
eReference - Information Sources
- Access To Research Academic e-journals and research papers. (Available on library computers only).
- Ancestry Family history. (Available on library computers only).
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Children (5-11) Students (12-18) Adults
- European Newsstream UK national and local and European national newspapers
- European Sources Online European Union
- Go Citizen Practice questions for UK citizenship tests
- Issues Online Social issues
- Oxford Art Online
- Oxford Dictionary of National Biography People who have shaped British history
- Oxford Dictionaries
- Oxford English Dictionary Home log-in or Library log-in
- Oxford Music Online
- Oxford Reference Online
- Oxford Very Short Introductions Concise introductions to a diverse range of subject areas
- Thames Pilot History of the River Thames
- Theory Test Pro UK driving theory test
- Times Digital Archive 1785-2011
- Who Else writes like...? Guide to adult fiction authors
- Who Next...? Guide to children's authors and books
- Who's Who and Who Was Who Short biographies past and present.