Borough Local Plan Submission version - June 2017
The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Council’s Submission Borough Local Plan (2013-2033), Policies Maps, Sustainability Appraisal and other supporting documents are now available for inspection under Regulation 19 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 for an eight week period from Friday 30 June 2017 up to 5pm on Friday 25 August 2017.
The documents are available to view in the following locations:
- On our dedicated Portal for making representations
- On our website at the following links:
- Policies Map 2 - Holyport and the Walthams
- Policies Map 3 - Windsor, Old Windsor and Datchet
- Policies Map 4 - Ascot, Sunningdale and Sunninghill
- At Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Council Offices:
- At all Borough Libraries and Parish Offices. See our website for library opening hours.
Representations on the Submission Borough Local Plan:
- Preferably representations should be made electronically on our Portal for making representations. View our Site Tour and Portal Guidance Notes for assistance with registering and using the Portal. If you have any problems with registration or use of the portal, please contact us at [email protected]. By registering on our portal you will be able to receive notifications and updates on our consultations.
- Alternatively, representations can be written in hard copy on the representation form (available in paper form from the Council and Parish offices and libraries). Guidelines for filling in the representation form can be found here. Hard-copy representations can be sent to our offices by the following methods and must be received at our offices by 5pm on Friday 25 August 2017
Only representations received within this period have a statutory right to be considered by the Planning Inspector at the subsequent Examination in Public. Late submissions will not be accepted.
All representations received will be submitted to the Secretary of State and considered as part of an independent Examination in Public by a Planning Inspector.
For further information, please contact the Planning Policy Team on 01628 683800 or email [email protected]