Borough Local Plan 2013-2033 Submission Version
The Borough Local Plan 2013-2033 Submission Version, Policies Maps, Sustainability Appraisal and other supporting documents are now available for inspection under Regulation 19 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 from Friday 30 June 2017 to 5pm on Wednesday 27 September 2017.
We have decided to extend the period for making Regulation 20 representations following queries from residents and local residents groups who were concerned that our earlier press releases and library communications about Regulation 19 did not accurately explain the procedure for making Regulation 20 representations.
The revised deadline for making representations will be 5pm on Wednesday, 27 September 2017. By taking this step, the period for making representations on the Borough Local Plan 2013-2033 Submission Version, which we published on 30 June 2017, will now exceed 12 weeks.
- Statement of Representation Procedure and Statement of Fact and
- Representation Form Guidelines for guidance on filling in the representation form.
The documents are available to view in the following locations:
- On our dedicated Portal for making representations
- On our website at the following links:
- Policies Map 2 - Holyport and the Walthams
- Policies Map 3 - Windsor, Old Windsor and Datchet
- Policies Map 4 - Ascot, Sunningdale and Sunninghill
- At Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Council Offices:
- At all Borough Libraries and Parish Offices. See our website for library opening hours.
Representations on the Borough Local Plan 2013-2033 Submission Version:
Representations during Regulation 19 can be made:
- Online through the consultation Portal where representations can be made against specific consultation points (e.g. chapters/maps etc.);
- By emailing Planning Policy ([email protected]): a representation form (which is available to download from the website, or available in hard copy from libraries/parish councils), free text or a scanned written document;
- By completing a representation form available from the libraries/parish councils and posting it to Planning Policy via the freepost address (FREEPOST RBWM PLANNING POLICY);
- By sending letters to Planning Policy via the freepost address (FREEPOST RBWM PLANNING POLICY);
- By calling the contact centre and asking them to record comments before sending these comments back to the resident for signing off and submitting.
Only representations received within this period have a statutory right to be considered by the Planning Inspector at the subsequent Examination in Public. Late submissions will not be accepted.
All representations received will be submitted to the Secretary of State and considered as part of an independent Examination in Public by a Planning Inspector.
For further information, please contact the Planning Policy Team on 01628 683800 or email [email protected]