Local Development Scheme (Timetable)
The timetable for producing the Borough Local Plan is set out in the Local Development Scheme.
Set out below are the key stages in preparing the Borough Local Plan.
- December 2016 consultation package.
- Consideration of responses.
- Preparation of ‘Submission’ plan.
- Final draft plan considered by cabinet and council.
- Final 'Submission' consultation.
- Submission to Secretary of State for examination.
- Examination (including hearings) by Planning Inspector.
- Receive Inspector's report.