Oakley Green Cemetery, Windsor
Oakley Green Cemetery, Maidenhead Road, Windsor SL4 5UJ
8am every day until half an hour after sunset or 4.30pm, whichever is the later.
Layout, features and facilities
It is set out as a lawn cemetery with inter-denominational plots and different religions being buried side by side.
- Oakley Green offers burials in both single and double plots. Double plots are side by side.
- Plots are leased for a period of 50 years. Additional 10 year extentions can be purchased
- Cremated remains may be placed in cremation plots, the garden of remembrance or in the columbarium*.
- Graves are turfed over and maintained as lawn.
- Bearing in mind the need for personal tributes, an area of 18 inches from the headstone can be planted out.
- Oakley Green has a small chapel where services can be held with up to 24 people in attendance.
*Oakley Green is the only one of our cemeteries to offer a columbarium, a wall with chambers for the interment of up to two caskets of ashes. Chambers are available to lease for a 10-year period .
Oakley Green Cemetery is a new cemetery in a rural peaceful setting on the outskirts of Windsor which came into operation in July 1998.