1. Pay for school transport
If a student is not entitled to free home to school transport, you may still be able to buy a pass on one of our home to school services if spare places are available.
Please Note - applications received after 1 August may not be processed before the start of the new academic year in September.
- We offer annual or termly payment options; if you pay termly you will need to make a new application each term to receive a new pass,
- The student does not have to live in the borough,
- You are not able to purchase passes on registered public bus or rail services from the council, we can only offer passes on services we have organised,
- Public transport may be an option for travel to school. See the Traveline South East website for further information,
- To purchase a pass for a public bus service you will need to approach the operator directly. Courtney Buses, First Buses and White Bus Services,
- To purchase a pass for rail services you will need to approach the operator directly. Great Western Rail or South West Trains, depending upon where in the borough you live.