5. Consultations on neighbourhood plans
Maidenhead Neighbourhood Area and Maidenhead Neighbourhood Forum Designation Consultation
An application has been received by the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead for the designation of a Maidenhead Neighbourhood Area and Maidenhead Neighbourhood Forum. This application is now the subject of public consultation which will run from Monday 25 November 2019 until midday on Monday 6 January 2020.
Viewing the document
You can review the Maidenhead Neighbourhood Area and Maidenhead Neighbourhood Plan Forum Designation application documents on our consultation portal and at the following links:
- Maidenhead Neighbourhood Area and Neighbourhood Forum Designation Application
- Maidenhead Neighbourhood Area and Neighbourhood Forum Qualifying Statement
- Maidenhead Neighbourhood Forum Draft Constitution
Paper copies of the document can also be viewed at the following locations during their usual opening hours:
- Maidenhead Library, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1QU
- Boyn Grove, 11 Courthouse Road, SL6 6JE
- Cox Green, 49 Highfield Lane, SL6 3AX
- Container library (at Woodlands Park on Mondays and Holyport on Thursdays)
How to make representations
Comments or representations can be made in any of the following ways:
- Via our online consultation portal
- Please download our Guide to using the Online Portal for further information.
- If you have forgotten your password, please use this link to obtain a new one: Forgotten Password
- By completing the representation form, then return it to us either
- By email to [email protected] or
- By post to Planning Policy, Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead, Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1RF
Please note if a designation is made for the Forum, no other organisation or body may be designated for that neighbourhood area until that designation expires or is withdrawn.
All comments must be received by the council by midday on Monday 6 January 2020.
Please note that responses must be attributable to named individuals or organisations. They may be available for public inspection on our Portal and website and cannot be treated as confidential. For further information see our privacy notice.
Should you have any queries about the documents or the consultation process please do not hesitate to contact us on 01628 796357 or by emailing [email protected].