5. Consultations on neighbourhood plans
Horton and Wraysbury Neighbourhood Plan 2018-2033: Submission Version Regulation 16 consultation.
Wraysbury and Horton parish councils and the steering group, have submitted a neighbourhood plan for the Horton and Wraysbury neighbourhood area. The plan aims to manage the development coming forward in the neighbourhood area to better reflect the wishes of the community in the area and to take greater account of what makes the area special to the community. It sets out a number of objectives for the area and planning policies to guide future development and to help determine planning applications in the area.
The Regulation 16 "Submission" consultation commences on Monday 4 February and will run until midnight on Wednesday 20 March 2019.
Where the plan can be inspected
You can review the Horton and Wraysbury Neighbourhood Plan 2018–2033: Submission Version and supporting documents on our consultation portal and at the following links:
- Horton and Wraysbury Neighbourhood Plan 2018-2033: Submission Version
- Horton and Wraysbury Neighbourhood Plan - Basic Conditions Statement
- Horton and Wraysbury Neighbourhood Plan - Statement of Consultation
- Horton and Wraysbury Neighbourhood Plan – Lepus SEA and HRA Screening Statement
- Horton and Wraysbury Neighbourhood Plan – RBWM HRA Screening Statement
- Horton and Wraysbury Neighbourhood Plan – RBWM SEA Screening Statement
- Horton and Wraysbury Neighbourhood Plan – Character Assessment
Paper copies of the Horton and Wraysbury Neighbourhood Plan 2018–2033: Submission Version and the main supporting documents can also be viewed at the following locations during their usual opening hours:
- Maidenhead Library, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1QU
- Windsor Library, Bachelors Acre, Windsor, SL4 1ER
- Datchet Library, Straight Road, SL4 2RN
- Container Library, Village Hall Car Park, The Green, Wraysbury TW19 5NA (at Wraysbury on Wednesdays only)
How to make Representations
Comments or representations can be made in any of the following ways:
- Via our online consultation portal
Please download our Guide to using the Online Portal for further information.
If you have forgotten your password, please use the link below to obtain a new one: Forgotten Password
- By completing the representation form, then return it to us either
- By email to [email protected] or
- By post to Planning Policy, Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead, Town Hall, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1RF
All representations must be received by the council by midnight on Wednesday 20 March 2019.
Please remember that the examiner will only be assessing whether the plan meets the basic conditions and other relevant legal requirements as laid out in the Localism Act 2011.
Your representation should cover all of the supporting information and evidence necessary to justify your response. After this stage, further representations will only be at the request of the Examiner, based on the matters and issues identified in the examination.
Please note that responses must be attributable to named individuals or organisations. They will be available for public inspection on our Portal and website and cannot be treated as confidential. For further information on Data Protection, please see our website at https://www3.rbwm.gov.uk/download/downloads/id/3962/planning_policy_consultations_and_call_for_sites.pdf
Should you have any queries about the documents or the consultation process please do not hesitate to contact us on 01628 796357 or by emailing [email protected]