Regulation 19 publication stage
Regulation 19 publication stage: Jun - Sep 2017
The Borough Local Plan 2013-2033 Submission Version, Policies Maps, Sustainability Appraisal and other supporting documents were made available for inspection under Regulation 19 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 from Friday 30 June 2017 to 5pm on Wednesday 27 September 2017. During this period the council sought representations on legal compliance, compliance with the Duty to Co-operate, and the four tests of soundness - namely that the plan is positively prepared, justified, effective and consistent with national policy.
The period for making representations on the Submission Version Borough Local Plan 2013-2033 is now closed. However, the consultation document, supporting evidence and received comments available during the publication period can be viewed on our consultation portal .
- View the Regulation 19 Borough Local Plan Submission Version document
- View the Policies Map - Overview.pdf
- View the Policies Map 1 - Maidenhead and Cookham.pdf
- View the Policies Map 2 - Holyport and the Walthams.pdf
- View the Policies Map 3 - Windsor, Old Windsor and Datchet.pdf
- View the Policies Map 4 - Ascot, Sunningdale and Sunninghill.pdf
All representations that were received in the 30 June to 27 September 2017 publication period were submitted to the Secretary of State to be considered as part of an independent Examination in Public by a Planning Inspector.