Report a problem with street and sign lighting
We are responsible for the installation and maintenance of street lights on public roads and subways within the borough, including:
- illuminated signs and bollards,
- flashing beacons at zebra crossings and,
- flashing warning lights near schools.
The responsibility for maintenance of private roads and private streets lies with the road owners or residents.
To report a problem with street lights, you will need to tell us:
- The location of the problem,
- Whether it is on the pavement, verge, cycle route or central reserve,
- What the problem is,
- Your contact details if you want to be updated on progress,
- Upload a photo if you have one.
This form should only be used to report minor issues. If you need to report an emergency situation, please call our contact centre.